Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pinku panda spicy schezwan rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pinku panda spicy schezwan rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinku panda spicy schezwan rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pinku panda spicy schezwan rice recipe. You can have pinku panda spicy schezwan rice using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pinku panda spicy schezwan rice:
- Get 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 3 cups of Boiled rice or left over rice.
- Use 2 tbsp of French beans.
- Take 3 tbsp of shimla Mitch.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Carrot.
- Use 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onions.
- Get 2 tbsp of Green chilies.
- Take 2 tbsp of dhaniya patte.
- Use 1/2 cup of Spring onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of Grated Ginger and garlic.
- Use 4 tbsp of Homemade Shejwon sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of red Chili sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Orange food colour.
- Prepare as taste of salt.
- Get as per taste of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Pinku panda spicy schezwan rice:
- Take a pan on high flame. Then add oil..
- Add Ginger and garlic cook for 3 sec. Then add onion, green chili, cabbage, carrots, bans, Shimla Mirch add cooked for 5 mins..
- After all, Vegetables are soft then add schezwan sauce,chili sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar and mix only 1 second..
- Then add rice, food colour, salt, black pepper powder and mix properly..
- After mixing rice cook for 5 mins and add spring onion and dhaniya Patta and serve..
If you find this Pinku panda spicy schezwan rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.