Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef steek recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef steek recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef steek recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steek recipe. To make beef steek you need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef steek:
- Get 2 tbsp of Green papaya paste.
- Prepare of Steak 3 normal size cut it.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of Crushed chilli 1tsp.
- You need of White Venegas 1tbsp.
- Take of Oil for fry.
- Prepare of For sauce'.
- Take 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Get of Tomato paste of 1tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Get of Crushed chilli half tsp.
- Provide of French fries cut and boil.
- You need 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Tomato cut in big pieces 1.
- You need of Onion flower for garnish.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take of Potato boil cut like fries.
- Take of Green chilli for fry.
Steps to make Beef steek:
- First take a bowl add steak in it.
- Add white Venegar salt crushed chilli papaya paste black pepper powder and ginger garlic paste in it.
- Mix well cover it and rest all night in room temperature but at night keep in the fredge.
- At 12 am take it out and 1 hour in a room temperature.
- Now take non-stick pan fry in a normal flame in little oil.
- When it begin to tendor cook it in a high flame for crispness use spoon turn again and again until completely crispy and cook.
- Fry boil french fries also in 2 tsp oil as well as green chilli and fry tomato pieces onion flower also for serve.
- Serve it with sauce if you like white sauce use it also.
- For sauce take a bowl add oil 2tsp add tomato paste cook well when it become thick add tomato ketchup corn flour and crushed chilli half tsp and salt little.
- When sauce is ready pour into seeks and serve it's so yummy in taste.
- Serve with potato fries green chilli and lemon.
If you find this Beef steek recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.