Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef_shawarama recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef_shawarama recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef_shawarama recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef_shawarama recipe. To cook beef_shawarama you need 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef_shawarama:
- Get 500 g of beef fillet.
- Get 250 g of sweet onion.
- You need 250 g of tomato.
- Provide 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tbs of beef shawarma seasoning (if found).
- Provide of Note:In case not found, use the alternative mix: Pinch of.
- Use of peppers.
- Get of cinnamon powder.
- Take of crushed cardamom.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Provide of dried coriander.
- Provide of Tahini sauce:.
- You need 1 cup of tahini.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of crushed cumin.
- Prepare of Mix all together untill the paste turn to sauce.
- Prepare of Note: You can add water if the sauce is too thick.
- Take of Biwaz:.
- Provide 1 of big onion.
- Get 4 tbs of sumac.
- Get 1 cup of shopped parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For sandwich.
- You need of french fries.
- Get of pickles.
- Take of Saj bread.
Instructions to make Beef_shawarama:
- Cut the beef into long thin chunks..
- In a bowl mix the following ingredients: *crushed garlic *oil *apple cedar vinegar *all the spices mentioned above to form the marinade..
- Rub the meat with the marinade, cover and leave it overnight in the fridge..
- In a pan, add the beef marinade, stir on a high heat till well cooked and well dried..
- Add the chopped tomato, then stir on a high heat till they're cooked..
- Turn off the stove..
- Served as sandwich with pickles and biwaz mix as desired.“.
- Made bY: Tala Odaymat.
If you find this Beef_shawarama recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.